Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Hotel Menage

lemonie
By lemonie,
in

5 Hotel Amenities: Fitness, Restaurant, Internet, Pool, Business

I'm thinking this is the Doubletree, but do you know which location it is? Looks like there's the Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center and also the Doubletree Hotel Anaheim/Orange County do you know whether this guess is right and if so which location?

Thanks and I'll use the HOTWIRE link to bid once I've decided.

I'm not thinking Doubletree could be too far away. We're really looking for a hotel that is within walking distance (we don't want to wait for a shuttle bus). Any suggestions? I think there is a 3.5* at a good rate $89 in Disneyland North, pretty sure it's Hotel Menage, but heard bad reviews about theft there.

Another I'm looking at is 3* Disneyland North with the following 7 hotel amenities: Boutique, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business Center, Laundry and Internet. It doesn't seem to be listed on the forum's list. Do you know which hotel this could be?

Thanks

...and I don't know if it helps or not, but the rate is $105

We're really looking for a hotel that is within walking distance (we don't want to wait for a shuttle bus). Any suggestions?
You may want to book thru a non-opaque source as your needs may not be flexible enough for an opaque purchase for this stay.

I'm not seeing the 3* HOTWIRE hotel in the North zone on a current search for your dates. Are you searching for mroe than one room or for more than the default 2adults?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just as a follow-up, we ended up booking through Hotwire. Feb 29 2 nights listed as 3.5* with the following amenities: Restaurant, Internet, Non-smoking, Business Centre, Laundry, Fitness, Pool. Won at $89 per night and it was what I thought Hotel Menage. We chose this based on its location near Disneyland.

Plus I used Better Bidding's HOTWIRE link to make my purchase. Super easy! Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]