Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Wailea-Makena) Prince

hapahaolegirl
By hapahaolegirl,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a 4* hotel on Maui for March 15-March 22. I would prefer to stay in the Wailea/Makena area. I have never used Priceline before, but I have used Hotwire. Currently, there are three choices f(3.5* to 4*) or Wailea/Makena on Hotwire for my dates.

Can anyone help me identify the Hotwire properties or give me advice on what may be offered on Priceline?

I have read the bidding strategies for Priceline on these forums and have also tried to find Maui on the Calendar of Wins for my dates but didn't find much.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can anyone help me identify the Hotwire properties or give me advice on what may be offered on Priceline?
If you would like help identifying the properties, please provide the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the properties you're interested in.

Is price the primary concern, or are you willing to pay a little more to have an educated guess as to the property you might receive?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are the two that interest me in the Wailea/Makena area:

The 4* hotel at $292/nt.:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

The 3.5* Wailea/Makena hotel at $295:

Hotel Amenities

Resort

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

Is price the primary concern, or are you willing to pay a little more to have an educated guess as to the property you might receive?
I would be willing to pay more to have an educated guess at the property. My husband travels to Maui often on business, and sometimes he is disappointed at how dated some of the rooms have been at properties considered four star.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]