Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Copley-Backbay) Hilton Boston Back Bay

Tremble
By Tremble,
in

Hello, I recently came across this site and thought I would try my luck using Hotwire. I am looking to travel to Boston Mar.3 to Mar.7,2008 with my wife and 2 children. When I entered these dates, hotwire returns a 3.5 star in the Copley/Backbay zone at a customer favorite price of$99 per night for 4 persons. The hotel has the following amenities: pool,fitness centre,restaurant and business center. Trip Advistor shows customer rating of 3.5/ 5 based on 120 plus reviews, the last being Dec 20/07. I would appreciate if anybody could tell me what property this maybe and could I do better trying Priceline.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Hilton Boston Back Bay so that would be our best guess.

Priceline is usually a little cheaper than HOTWIRE, but the 'problem' is that priceline only guarantees double occupancy... you'll be quad occupancy. You can choose to take the risk, but it's possible, and the hotel would be within their 'right', if you received a hotel with only one bed. If you were traveling to a family friendly city such as Orlando i would think that taking the chance might be worth it, but it's usually not recommend in large, cities, which also cater to a business clientele.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare. You were spot on with the location. When I went back and inputted my days the price had risen by $5.00 but it was still $160.00 below the Hilton's best internet rate. I tried to link to HOTWIRE via this sites link but my fire wall must be blocking me. I'll have to investigate further.

thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]