2605 N. Hwy A1a

Indialantic, Florida 32903

321-777-4100

Check-In Date:

Tue, Mar 11, 2008 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sat, Mar 15, 2008 / 11:00 AM

Four Nights @ $122/night

I wanted Oceanfront and was pretty sure that 3* would get me there. Started bidding at $65/night (rejected) and used North Melbourne area for free re-bids each time I bid.

$70 - rejected

$80 - rejected

$90 - rejected

$100 - rejected

$110 - rejected, but interestingly enough it said that I wouldn't have to wait 24 hours to re-bid if I added $12 to the bid (never saw that before). I tried to counter by adding $6, but they wouldn't let it go through. I bit the bullet, added $12 and got the win. Used Savingsbarn to start each bid. Internet room rate for this hotel was $206/night, so not too bad.

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing it with the board and for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

When given a counter-offer as you were ("If you raise your bid....") you must increase by the amount stipulated to accept their offer. If you have re-bid zones available you can try to undercut it, but if out of re-bid zones, you need to increase by the amount they state.

Thanks for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]