Hotwire Hotel: hot wire

actdir
By actdir,
in

I am looking for help. I am trying to find out which hotel/condo in Ocho Rios Jamaica is 63$ per night our trip is in June, the 12th-28th. We are very interested in using hot wire although my partner is a bit skeptical. He is from Ocho Rios and knows where he doesn't want to stay. What we are looking at is a 2.5 star condo. Ammenities include:

Near beach

Free Parking

Resteraunt

Laundry Facilities

Kitchenette

24/hr front desk

Pool

1 bd room suite

Any help trying to figure out which hotel this is would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Actdir

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The property above has not yet been identified. The Fisherman's Point would be a guess, but can't have a high degree of confidence in that guess since there are no reports of this property.

Since this is such an extended stay you could see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the remaining nite of your stay. If so, you could purchase the first (or last) nite in order to 'look behind the curtain', if you're happy with the results go ahead and purchase teh remaining nites; if not satisfied with the results make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

If you do choose to split the purchase as described above, please use our HOTWIRE link for each purchase (ie- click our HOTWIRE link to make your first purchase, if you're satisified with the outcome, return here and click our HOTWIRE link again to begin your second purchase).

Let us know your thoughts and/or what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]