thesilb
By thesilb,
in

Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 4*

SFO Airport South Burlingame

$49 (with taxes and fees $62.95)

June 12, 2004 (1 night)

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business Center

Bidding Strategy if Priceline attempted first: I do use PL for this location frequently but on this night I needed greater certainty. I've seen the Hotwire rates go from $49 to $81 for this property, and never lower than $49, so when it was offered to me, I jumped.

I need this hotel in July,but we don"t see it as much on PL wins as we did a month ago.The 4* I see coming up for my dates of July 7, has the golf icon also.Are you sure there was no golf icon?

Hi:

Sorry for any confusion. I consider myself and "expert" PL user but definitely a "novice" Hotwire user.

This is the Airport South, Burlingame zone.

I do not have a golf icon as far as I can tell (plus, having stayed here lots of times, there's no golf at this hotel as far as I know). The icons I have are: bus with "S" in it (shuttle), fork and knife (restaurant), man in waves (swimming), man with dumbell (fitness) and computer printer (business center). The words in paraentheses are my guesses at what these mean - I'm sure there's a key somewhere, but I could not seem to find it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]