Priceline Hotel: 2* Memphis (Med Center) French Quarter Suites

cword
By cword,
in

Needed 2 rooms for these dates, but having no rebids decided to bid them seperately as it didn't matter if we got different hotels because not the same family. I didn't have any recent winning bids to go on, but an old one (on another site) was for $44, so I bid that the first time and got it. So on second room I bid $35, got rejected, then using a different credit card bid $40, and got accepted for same hotel. (I actually got a counter bid to add $9 on the $35 bid, but did not take it and instead came back with $40) So I got 2 rooms for 2 nights each. I used the savings barn link! By the way this hotel is not listed in the "pinned hotel list" so you may want to add it. One other note, I have been to this hotel before. It is a really nice 2*. I have been in 3*'s that were not as nice as the French Quarter Suites on the square. I was very surprised to see that it is only rated a 2*. If you are going to Memphis and need to be in the mid town or medical center area do not be afraid to bid this zone even though 2* is the highest star listed.

I am a better bidding convert. I had been between this and another board, but due to the extreme hospitality over here, I am using it more now. When I asked for some bonus money back in April it was people from this board that were kind enough to share with me. This is the kind of people I like to exchange info with, and the moderator on here is top notch! Thanks better bidding. I see this board growing all the time.

Thank you for posting, using the SavingsBarn link, and the very kind words!

Thankfully we continue to grow and let it be known that this is only possible only thru our users, such as you, that post their experiences.... so on behalf of everyone i thank you.

Looks like this property just squeezes into the Med Center zone!

Enjoy your stay and thank you again for your support and compliments.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]