Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Crystal City) Doubletree at National Airport

Tyler Soze
By Tyler Soze,
in

Hi, I am new to this forum and was hoping someone may be able to help out.

I am looking to travel to DC from 04/25/08 to 04/27/08 and on Hotwire I found the following:

3-star hotel in The White House - Capitol Hill at $76.00 a night

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Laundry Facilities <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

3-star hotel in Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA at $79.00 a night

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Any ideas what hotels these two might be? And if so, which would you recommend. Thanks so much for any help.

Jaime

I was considering staying an extra night, from 04/24/08 to 04/27/08, and am looking at two similar options:

3-star hotel in The White House - Capitol Hill at $75.00 a night

3-star hotel in Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA at $79.00 a night - Customer Favorite

Airport Shuttle <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

I am not sure if these may be the same as for the other possibilities so I wanted to ask someone who might know. Thanks again so much.

Jaime

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The first hotel for each set of dates has the same amenities so they are likely the same property. The second hotel for each set of dates have different amenities so they are probably different properties.

Please firm up your dates so that we only research hotels for the dates of your travel and we'll then try to identify the hotel(s) available for those dates which you are interested in.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I finally was able to check and find out that we would like to travel from 04/24/08 to 04/27/08. The options have slightly changed and are now the following:

3-star hotel in The White House - Capitol Hill at $76.00 a night

3-star hotel in Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA at $69.00 a night - CUSTOMER FAVORITE

Airport Shuttle <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Any ideas what hotels these two might be? And if so, which would you recommend. Thanks so much for any help.

Jaime

The White-House Downtown property is a match for the Four Points while the Crystal City property is a match for the Sheraton... so that would be our best guess for each.

If touring/exploring Washington DC i would try to stay the Downtown area for convenience, but i would first call the Four Points to make sure they are close to a metro stop (you can get their phone number HERE).

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]