LAS Las Vegas Compact (Car Company??)

swimmer_steph
By swimmer_steph,
in

Never bid before & need some advice, please.

I'm trying to rent a vehicle in Las Vegas for 2/14 - 2/19 - that's five days.

I've scoured all of the websites and the lowest published price I've seen is $17.00 p/day for an intermediate.

Would bidding $10.00 p/day for a compact, picked-up from and returned to Las Vegas - Mccarran Intl, NV, be a decent first bid for an intermediate car?

How do I ensure that unlimited miles are part of the deal?

Priceline seems easier to use than Hotwire - any thoughts?

Thanks for any advice!

hi,

There is no bidding on hotwire . Hotwire only provides a discounted price on car rental for the days & size vehicle that you select. If you choose to purchase, the rental car agency is revealed after your credit card has been charged. The moderator was asking the hotwire price because if u decide to try priceline, you should start bidding several dollars/day less than the hotwire price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Was this thru the "Bidding" section of PRICELINE or thru the "retail" section where you're told the price and you know the name of the rental company before your purchase... i've never heard of Savmor working with PRICELINE on the 'name your own price' side of their service (just the majors: Avis, Dollar, Alamo, Budget, Hertz, National)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]