Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Atlanta (Buckhead) Springhill Suites Buckhead

Tyler Durden
By Tyler Durden,
in

Hi! First time using betterbidding.com and Priceline. I did a lot of reading and followed all the advice given. Since I didn't want to spend a lot (less than 60), I followed the advice of sticking with 2.5 * hotels and bidding under $45 (so as to not be "upgraded" to a 3 star).

First bid of $35 was rejected. Added Jonesboro zone (only 1 and 2 stars in that zone) and upped bid to $40. Accepted immediately.

I did use the link through savingsbarn.com - but I'm not sure why. I did so because everyone else seems to. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Hotel information below.

--------

Congratulations, your price of $40 was accepted by Springhill Suites Atlanta Buckhead.

Springhill Suites Atlanta Buckhead

Buckhead Area

3459 Buckhead Loop Ne

Atlanta, Georgia 30326

404-844-4800

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Subtotal: $40.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.04

Total Charges*: $53.04

--------

A couple of extra things:

1) There is a $15 parking fee per day.

2) I called to see if I could change from two queens (which is what I was assigned) to a king, and they were not able to do so "because it was reserved through Priceline". The guy was very friendly and said that he would change it if he could, but the system would not let him change it. Not a big deal at all.

Tyler

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and scored a very nice deal.

In regards to the room configuation, just ask at check-in and see if they will assign you the King bedded room you'd prefer.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]