Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Downtown-Riverfront) Hyatt Regency

TheBestMan
By TheBestMan,
in

Long time viewer on the site, first time poster! I've always meant to include feedback on here from varied hotels won on business trips, but haven't for the same reasons as my expense accounts are turned in late! New year, new resolutions.

At any rate, we needed a few rooms downtown for Friday, and here was the strategy:

Planned to bid at 3*, as a few of us had stayed at Millenium recently and had enjoyed it.

On 9 Jan (Weds), I started at $36 (Downtown-Riverfront) for three rooms and incremented bids to $39 and $43 by adding East and Ft Mitchell. Won Hyatt at $43, upgraded to 4*, for $157.83 with fees ($52.61 each room).

On 10 Jan (Thurs), we needed an additional two. 3* bid, started at $39, second bid was $43 and again accepted at Hyatt ($107.44 total, $53.72 each room).

It's a slightly stranged shaped hotel, and four of the five rooms assigned were on the ends of the floors we were on. Strangely shaped rooms, but all four of the five had great interesting multi directional views of the city. The rest of the stay was great: great beds/etc.

Overnight valet is $20 at the hotel, Central Park has a lot next door for $12. I parked a few blocks north near 8th and Vine, near our event for the evening, at $1 for overnight.

All in all, a great time had by all. Keep up the good work on the site, and I will continue to post winning bids!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]