Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 4* in Playa del Carmen

kimbakap
By kimbakap,
in

Hi all-

My first time posting, so sorry if I mess it up....but I need help identifying the following Hotwire 4* all inclusive in playa del carmen/Playacar ...

175/night 2/3-2/10...(I put in Riviera Maya)

All inclusive

Resort

Beachfront

food/bev included

a la carte dining

watersports included

activities included

Any thoughts? By the way, I am pretty open to going anywhere around those dates so is my best bet Hotwire, or should I try Priceline?

Thanks for the help! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

... is my best bet Hotwire, or should I try Priceline?
It depends what is most important to you... HOTWIRE often enables you to have a good guess as to the property you will receive but is usually costs a little more than Priceline. Start here for the similarities and differences between the two: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire

After reading the above feel free to ask any questions you may have and let us know which route you would like to take. If you're still intersted in the HOTWIRE offering above, please go back to HOTWIRE and for this offering click "continue" or "view all-inclusive hotel details" and let us know if there are more amenities than the 7 you have listed above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This may ultimately be the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda, but without all the amenities listed i think it's premature to try to determine the hotel ID.

Hi-

OK, so I went back and got better details......

2/3-2/10 189/nt..retail 462.50/nt

4 Star all inclusive in Playa del Carmen-Playacar

Resort

All-inclusive

beachfront

food and beverage included

a la carte dining

water sports/activities included

evening entertainment included

daily activities included

Those were the icons that were on the front page. When I clicked on "see all inclusive hotel details", it also had these icons;

childrens activity program

pool(s)

business center

high speed internet acess

complimentary breakfast

laundry facilities

golf nearby

spa services

I wasnt sure if these were for this particular resort, or if it was just a guide to tell you what all the icons mean.

In any case PLEASE help, because if it's Blue Bay, I might forget the whole thing, due to the overwhelmingly horrendous reviews on TA. I can see it being not quite a 4 star and not really worth 462.50 a night, but to be that far off would stink!!

Please advise and thanks!!

OK, it also has restaurant(s) and tennis nearby. With the others I have already written, that equals 18.

Resort

Beachfront

Food and Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Complimentary Breakfast

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]