Hotwire Hotel: 4* Vancouver Hyatt Regency Vancouver

max
By max,
in

I booked 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver for $69 a night, for July 8, 2004 to July 12, 2004. I first bid $54, the bid was rejected, but priceline allowed me to rebid, without adding a zone, if I increased the bid by at least $15. According to the hotel web site, the cheapest room is $220/night (in U.S. dollars). What a deal!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A great deal indeed!

You may have actually been able to get it even a little bit cheaper. When Priceline offers you a chance to bid again without changing anything and raising your price to a specific amount, we refer to that as a counter-offer, and the counter-offer can almost always be beat. If you'd like to read more about this you can do so here: PRICELINE SUGGESTS PRICE TO PAY.

By adding RE-BID zones (there were two of them at the 4* level) you could have tried again at a price higher than $54 but lower than $69.

If you have any questions regarding the above feel free to ask.

Still a fantastic deal none-the-less!!

Congratulations on your win and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]