Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Juan San Juan Beach Hotel

morniing
By morniing,
in

Near Beach

Property is located within easy walking distance of a beach.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't notice any restaurant. Only saw a bar. Breakfast is not included and they'd charge $4-6 for not-so-good coffee/pastry. You're better off walk 2 minutes east to Starbucks (which charges a premium for everything btw).

Business center is a joke. It's a single computer with Internet. Always occupied. No printer. Lobby has wireless Internet so if you're on a lower floor you'll have it too. If you're on a higher floor, you need to bring your laptop to the lobby.

Hotel is rigth next to the ocean but the beach is almost non-existent. There's only a few rocks between the hotel and the water so the oceanview rooms are fantastic! You see nothing but water. If you want sand, just walk 1-2 min east. Very easy.

Room is okay. Bathtub in my room didn't drain well. Towels are thin. Bed linen is very uncomfortable.

Front desk is very friendly and helpful, although they seem a bit understaffed at times so the wait could be long. Be sure to ask for an oceanview room on a higher floor. They were willing to accommodate.

The view can't be beaten at this price. I reserved 2 weeks in advance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]