Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Anaheim Disneyland-North

lamour13
By lamour13,
in

I have never used Hotwire or priceline before. I've been searching all night for cheap deals to stay at The Hotel Menage after I saw someone say they spent $59 off a total Hotwire risk to stay there & I was willing to pay $99 earlier thinking that was a deal... MASSIVE DIFFERENCE. I decided to google Hotel Menage & Hotwire in quotations & that's how I stumbled across your forum (GREAT IDEA btw). Her stay was in November so I just want to make doubly sure this is still Hotwire's choice for value at 3.5 stars. Of course it's $69 now so I'm wondering if I should place a Priceline bid. I also used the OC car/hotel option & this was the hotel listed. Anywho the amenities are the same (smoke free rooms, laundry facilities, restaurant, pool, business center & fitness center) I'm looking for a 1/12-1/14 stay. Also have you heard anyone get charged any hidden fees from this Hotel because someone used Hotwire? :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Hotel Menage so that would be our best gues... but remember, there can always be another hotel with the same exact star rating and amenities as this one.

If you choose to use priceline, you don't have any ability to target this property and would be subject to any star rating hotel in the zone. As well, this property has not yet been reported to the board when using priceline, so it is unknown if they even participate. Also, note that priceline's zone for this area is larger, whereas HOTWIRE has split it into two different zone, thereby making it even harder to try to win this particular property via Priceline (if they participate).

You won't be charged any additional fees "because you used HOTWIRE"... but if the hotel charges any additional fees to all of their guests (resort fees, parking, enery surcharge, city hotel fee, etc) then you would be subject to those additional fees as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]