Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Downtown West) Coast Plaza

nenv
By nenv,
in

Hi, I'm trying to figure out which hotel this is for - the dates are March 7th - 8th and March 10th - 11th.

Ant thoughts?

$49

3-star hotel in Downtown Vancouver South This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort and customer service.

Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Centre and High-Speed Internet Access.

And also (for the same dates)

$109

4-star hotel in Downtown Vancouver West. This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service.

Boutique, Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High-Speed Internet, Kitchenette.

Thanks!

Hmm - it's not there anymore for March 7th, but there's another one for Vancouver Downtown West for $79 and it has a

fitness centre, restaurant, pool, business center, high speed internet access, laundry facilities and tennis nearby.

the 4 star one is only available for March 10th - it comes up with 9 amenities after I hit 'continue' - so is it the Pacific Palisades? I was trying to match it up with your list.

But I have now seen another one for 4 star in Downtown Vancouver Entertainment District that comes up for $92 and it says:

Suite, Fitness Centre, restaurant, Business Centre, High Speed Internet - could this one be Delta Suites?

Sorry - I know I've now mentioned quite a few - quite new at this and also trying to pick the best option for a romantic getaway!!!

Thanks so much!

Okay, here are the hotels:

3* Downtown Vancouver South - $49 March 7th - 8th

Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Centre and High-Speed Internet Access.

4* Downtown Vancouver West - $109 March10th - 11th

Boutique, Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High-Speed Internet, Kitchenette, Spa

3.5* Downtown West for $79 March 7th - 8th and 10th - 11th

fitness centre, restaurant, pool, business center, high speed internet access, laundry facilities and tennis nearby.

Thanks again

N

I'd suggest avoiding the Plaza 500 if you can. It's been about 4 years since I stayed there but I don't think the owners/management hasn't changed. I was there for a conference that was booked there because the owners were affiliated with the charity I was doing some work for. The rooms are nice enough but the food was mediocre. The one thing I remember was that there was never enough hot water during peak periods... we're talking cold showers at low pressure at 7 a.m. I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you are renting a car either.

Congratulations on your win(s).

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases.

Each win should have it's own thread (other parts of the board are dependent upon this format) so we'll edit the topic title to reflect your purchase of 3/7... can you please start a NEW TOPIC for your purchase on 3/10.

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]