Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Schaumburg-Arlington Heights) Hawthorn Suites North

Tumpster
By Tumpster,
in

So I'm looking for a hotel in Schaumburg on Hotwire for one night for a little shopping and I came across a 3* for $49 a night with the following ammenities: Comp Breakfast, High Speed Internet, Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. Looking on the lists I cant seem to find one that matches this. Anyone know or have anything on this hotel at all? Thank you!

So I went forward on it as it dropped $6 and for $55.31 (including taxes) I ended up with the Hawthorn Suites Schaumburg North which listed amenities with Comp Breakfast, High Speed Internet, Pool, Fitness center, and Business center. Thanks to all those that helped! Now hopefully this can help people going ahead! :)

Thanks for the report... hopefully you're happy with the results.

This property has actually been reported before but with more amenities than the above, we have update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity combination.

Hopefully you also remembered to use our HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]