Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

pomcoach
By pomcoach,
in

Venetian's website showed $169 and hotwire showed $122 for this night. I know it's a long ways out, but I was getting a little ansy to bid and at least get 1 night of our vacation settled. This is the first night we'll be in Vegas for the first time! So we'll be staying in style at the Venetian, thanks to Priceline. :) I can't wait!

I haven't seen the Venetian come in cheaper than $99 for a long time. Does anyone think it still comes in at $79, like when I got it for my sister last year in June? Just wondered what others thought. I started bidding at $79, just in case, and added a few free rebids, hitting at $99.

With taxes and fees of $17.06

Total=$116.06

Thanks to everyone that posts!

Pomcoach :)

It's possible we'll see it now that the summer months are approaching (a slower time in Vegas due to the heat). It really depends upon just how much the hotel market in Vegas has 'firmed up' along with the rest of the country. I've noticed in some areas prices that were available a year ago haven't been seen since. Still great deals to be had though!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]