Hotwire Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Holiday Inn Airport

mudpuppysmom
By mudpuppysmom,
in

Need help ID'ing a 3* in the PIT airport area for 1/15-1/16-2008

Amenities include if I put in for two adults:

Shuttle, Comp breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business Center and Internet Access -- I'm thinking this might be the Country Inn, but not positive

Also for the same dates, if I put in for two adults and one child the hotel changes.....amenities include:

Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, LAUNDRY, and Internet Access.

I'm hoping to get the Crowne Plaza as we have stayed there before and they allow you to leave your car there for the duration of your trip, so any help getting that one is appreciated!

I don't see the 3* with those amenities for two adults:

I see for $66:

Airport Shuttle Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center High-speed Internet Access

Can't say with certainty what this is...

For the3* with 2A and 1C I see the amenities.

My best guess for this one is the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh-Int'l Airport,PA

It has been reported before on the Hotwire Hotel List with all those amenities, Though the last reported win must have said the strike through amenities were not shown.

If you chose HOTWIRE please use tje support link provided.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Finally booked and the 3* with Shuttle, fitness, pool, business center and hi speed internet was the Holiday Inn Airport (which I'm not real happy about, but it's just a place to spend the night). We will spend the extra $5 per night to leave our car there instead of an offsite lot (the Crowne Plaza lets you leave your car there for free -- which is why I really wanted the Crowne).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]