Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf

LKL
By LKL,
in

Found a bid of $146 per night for a 4 night stay the first weekend of April for a 2.5* hotel in Fisherman's Wharf with the amenities of Compl Breakfast, Busin Center, Fitness Center and Internet. Would this be the Holiday Inn Express?

If the breakfast is any good that might be a good deal. I am traveling with some girlfriends for a weekend and am needing 2 rooms for the 7 of us. Breakfast would be a plus but 2 of the girls don't eat wheat products so if the breakfast lacks eggs, yogurt, fruit it is pretty worthless for me.

$ 146 still seems pretty high for a bidding situation. Would like to stay at the Tuscan Inn but drug my feet and the rates are now too high for my taste. Or is the Tuscan Inn worth my time? I would like to stay in the Wharf area...

Suggestions for my group's stay????

• 3 weeks later...

I'd stay at the Holiday Inn Express over the Tuscan Inn. Much, much better value. The Tuscan is quaint but not worth it. Stayed there once and I wouldn't stay there again given that you have choices like the Hyatt or Holiday Inn nearby at similar prices.

The breakfast at the Holiday Inn is pretty good. I believe they have yogurt and fruit but your best bet is to call and check.

Oh yeah, $145 is fairly high for the Holiday Inn. See if you can hold out for something under $100. Again, it depends when you want to stay, though.

Good luck

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]