CA San Jose Country Inn and Suites Sunnyvale

ladyz
By ladyz,
in

I'm sorry for this delay. Here is my review of this property. I was pretty happy with this stay!

I stayed here at the end of August 2007. The hotel is in an office park off Lawrence Expressway. It's a convenient location for surrounding areas such as Mountain View and Santa Clara, being near Hwy 237 and Hwy 101. Parking is free. I would call this an executive class hotel, similar to Courtyard by Marriott and the like. The lobby was nicely decorated with brass and wood. I had no problems with check in for my prepaid (Hotwire) reservation.

The room itself was quite comfortable. There was an executive desk and chair, sofa chair, CD/clock radio, comfortable bed. There was no fridge or microwave. Hi-speed internet is free and there were 6 or 7 wireless network connections. It was never a problem finding a strong signal.

The icing on the cake was the breakfast buffet. Belgian waffles, eggs, sausage, fries, muffins, toast, bagels, danishes, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, tea, juices and milk.

This is a great location if you're attending a concert and nearby Shoreline Amphitheater.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]