Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Antonio (Riverwalk South-Market Square) Holiday Inn Mkt Square

jkr64064
By jkr64064,
in

I am trying to identify on Hotwire a 3*** Riverwalk South and Market Square (area :) Hotel $59/night in San Antonio on the dates of Jan 2-Jan 4, 2008. Amenities in order include: Fitness, Pool, Restaraunt, Laundry. 8.0 miles from airport

Do you know what this might be? I am thinking it may be Holiday Inn Downtown(Danbury). I do not want it to be Red Roof.

Thanks for you help! Also, I just read they are planning to drain the river (scheduled annually) beginning the day we arrive :)

Any insight on this?

Well I did go ahead and book the 3*** San Antonio Riverwalk South Market Square on Hotwire for $59/night 1/2/08-1/4/08

Amenities listed were: Fitness, Pool, Restaraunt, Laundry

I GOT.... The Holiday Inn Danbury St which is normally $100/night, so I am very happy with this!

Thank you again for an incredible website - I was able to predict this win!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Is this the same Holiday Inn that is also listed at 318 WEST DURANGO?

Glad to hear the board was helpful in your purchase... if you didn't, please remember to start your future purchases with the board's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi again, Yes I meant to say the Holiday Inn in San Antonio on Durango! Returned from this trip and hotel - It was an okay deal, I probably would not stay here again. The hotel was under construction which was not noted on hotwire. We were not able to check in until after 4pm, but they were able to give us a room with one king bed. 3 trips back to the front desk to get a key that worked, my in-laws had to change rooms due to plumbing issues (had to ask 3 times as well). Not the best service. It is close to the trolly line. Do not expect to be recognized as a Priority Club member (Holiday Inn Points), points for this stay were refused as well as the extras that usually go along with priority club. I heard a couple of times dissapproving tone "you booked on hotwire"...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]