Priceline Hotel: 2* Toronto (Mississauga) Fairfield Inn Oakville

Schultz64
By Schultz64,
in

Started bidding yesterday at $25 (Mississauga) then added Oakville at $30

Because I am looking to stay in Oakville I don't have too many rebid options so I stopped there.

Successful today at $40 in Mississauga zone (perhaps I should have started lower...)

Fairfield Inn

2937 Sherwood Heights Drive

Oakville, Ontario L6J 7L3

Check-In Date:

Tue, Dec 25, 2007 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Thu, Dec 27, 2007 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$40.00

Subtotal: US$80.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$19.36

Total Charges: US$99.36

Began bidding using the Savingsbarn site

Question: If the highway conditions are decent, I may consider staying on an extra night. Do you know whether we are more likely to be successful if we rebid right away or if we wait? (until the 26/27th)

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Question: If the highway conditions are decent, I may consider staying on an extra night. Do you know whether we are more likely to be successful if we rebid right away or if we wait? (until the 26/27th)
Do you mean the 27th/28th? (your stay above already includes the nite of the 26th)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]