Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Beaver Creek Hotel

am1996
By am1996,
in

Any idea about the identity of the 3.5* HOTEL (not a condo) in Beaver Creek with the following labels: slopeside, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), golf nearby. Is it the Pines Lodge or the Charter at Beaver Creek??

HOTWIRE is also giving me an option of selecting another 3.5* HOTEL (not a condo) in Beaver Creek with the following labels: resort, airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), laundry facilities, high speed internet access, gold nearby. Any ideas?

Will you be taking two trips, or is this an either/or proposition based upon the hotel(s) offered for each stay?
It's an either or proposition based on the hotels. We are just looking for a 6 day 5 night stay in Vail or Beaver Creek in February. In fact, we are quite flexible on the dates and just want a relatively high end place that's close to the slopes.
Any idea about the identity of the 3.5* HOTEL (not a condo) in Beaver Creek with the following labels: slopeside, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), golf nearby. Is it the Pines Lodge or the Charter at Beaver Creek??

My best guess is that it is the Pines Lodge

a

nother 3.5* HOTEL (not a condo) in Beaver Creek with the following labels: resort, airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), laundry facilities, high speed internet access, gold nearb

My best guess is that this one is the Charter at Beaver Creek.

FWIW. If you click on the "See hotel details" then two more amenities are shown viz Tennis and Spa

If you use HOTWIRE then please utilitse the support link provided.

Good Luck.

The first property is a match for the Pines Lodge so that would be our best guess for that one.

The second property, if you re-run your HOTWIRE search and click "continue" or the "view hotel details" link, do you also see Tennis and Spa icons? I believe they're there too, and if you see them too, then that one is a match for The Charter at Beaver Creek so that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes of if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]