WA Tacoma Clarion Hotel Auburn Federal Way

TennisMom
By TennisMom,
in

The Clarion Hotel is the former Best Western Federal Way Executel and is located next door to The Commons shopping mall. We stayed here Dec 14-16, 2007 and had a great experience. Rooms were spotlessly clean, well appointed, and spacious. The two queen beds were very comfortable and linens were new, crisp, and good quality - double sheeting. The bathroom was spacious and in very good condition and the thick new bath towels were in abundant supply. Lots of toiletries, coffee, and tea plus complimentary tea and coffee was served in the lobby all day.

There isn't a restaurant on site but the hotel does offer an excellent breakfast buffet which is included in the room charge. Scrambled eggs, choice of juices, fresh fruit salad, waffle bar, sausages, toast, baked good, etc are all plentiful and nicely presented in a very pleasant dining room. There is a very comfortable common sitting room off the lobby for television viewing or relaxing if one's roomate is sleeping late.

Staff at the hotel were warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the area. I was ready to drive to Tukwila to the Apple store to make a special purchase but the front desk staff advised the item could be purchased at an authorized Apple dealer only two blocks from the hotel, so that saved me 1.5 hours.

Very comfortable and well equipped business center was also another great bonus. If we'd had time, we could have walked next door to the Bally's Fitness where Carion guests receive complimentary passes.

I booked this hotel through Priceline and got an over 50% discount. Would I pay full price at this hotel if I couldn't get a Priceline deal - absolutely. The full price is good value with all the amenities the hotel has to offer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]