Hotwire Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa

Desert_Disney
By Desert_Disney,
in

First time poster, found you over on the disboards site. As unbelievable as it sounds I have looked at hw and pl many times but never actually tried.

Long story short. We are in need of a 4* or better property either at WDW or Universal. In on 26 May and out on 28 May (2 nights). Can anyone help a novice figure out a strategy (I have looked at which properties break down in those areas, but have not decided which we want) for getting a great property and what that property really might be in reality?

After that trip we are at MCO Hyatt for one night and then off on our 2nd Disney Cruise for 7 nights. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Most in your situation would probably go with Priceline as it would be a little cheaper than Hotwire and most don't have a problem with any of the Resort properties that are known (and won't intentionally want to avoid any of them).

Are you comfortable with all of the Resort properties in the PRICELINE DISNEY HOTELS? Not too many resorts or 4* in the Universal area, but how about something like the Embassy Suites that i believe i saw on Hotwire?

Let us know which zone you prefer (or it doesn't matter) and if you're comfortable with all the known Resort hotels in the lists. If so, what is the maximum you would want to bid and we'll supply a strategy for your to follow.

Also, you should read RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well the 4* Universal Hotel i'm showing doesn't match up with what was last reported for the Crowne Plaza so i think you're better off trying for a Resort class hotel with Priceline.

When bidding Resort level in this area you have 8 re-bid zones (making that 9 bids in total... if you're not familiar with this please ask for help or confirm with us which zones are you re-bid zones). I would recommend you try this to begin:

Select Resort in the WDW area:

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $95.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]