Toronto Airport June 4th

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Thereuare, feel free to move this to the right area.

I was about to use Priceline to bid on the TO airport. My DH has an exhibit to attend for a few hours on Friday so we decided to make an overnight of it.

Location wasnt that important since its basically just a place to sleep. I first checked the Hilton website as I am a gold member.

The lowest rate for that night was 58.49USD(prepaid). I figured if I bid 30 with taxes and fees it would be about 44USD and I wouldnt get points or the free breakfast I get with Gold. I also get upgraded with the gold. Plus because Im not a Canadian resident yet, I can get my Gst refunded.

I havent given up on Priceline or Hotwire, but I just think I got a better deal this time.

Happy Travelling, Randi

Occaisionally there will be offers that are able to beat Priceline and Hotwire (it's rare, but it does happen!) In particular i think you can often beat Priceline/Hotwire in Vegas for 3* and some 4* properties (but not at the 5* level).

We encourage users to utilize whatever works best for them given the circumstances of each trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]