Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Juan Caribe Hilton

lindseyree
By lindseyree,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To see the answer to your specific question, see the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

If you'd like help with this stay please use separate threads for each leg of your stay. We can use this thread to continue your stay on 2/1 and feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your stay on 2/9.

For 2/1... what is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept? What is your maximum budget?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

My minimum star rating would be a 3* or 3.5*. I directly booked a hotel (The Cervantes) for $265.50 for that night. It is in Old San Juan, which is where I am wanting to stay for that night. I would like to find something around that rate or cheaper if possible, but I know I have lots of peticulars!! Thanks for your help.

There are not may hotels in Old San Juan which is going to limit your options... and since you can't choose the particular hotel (or the exact location) priceline may not be the best option for this stay if you must be in Old San Juan.

I don't know the reasons for you needing to be in this particular area, but if you can be more flexible in your location i'd suggest expanding your geographic boundaries a bit and then taking a taxi to OSJ... may end up being much less than the $265 you're currently intending to spend on a hotel for this nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but within the same pricepoint (a bit cheaper actually) you may want to consider the Holiday Inn for $195. This property isn't much to look at from the outside, but inside it is a bit nicer than the 'typical' Holiday Inn. I didn't stay here overnite so can't comment on the rooms, but the hotel generally gets very good reviews.

Would that work for your needs?

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]