Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Main Gate-Champions Gate) Gaylord Palms

billybob12
By billybob12,
in

My first post, so hope I do this right. :)

I need help with two hotels. Both are 4* but located in two different areas of Disney. Date is 12/15/07--12/1607

4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney--139.00

RESORT

FITNESS

POOL

RESTAURANT

BUSINESS

INTERNET

GOLF

TENNIS

4-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate--115.00

RESORT

FITNESS

POOL

RESTAURANT

BUSINESS

INTERNET

GOLF

SPA

Thanks for the help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

HOTWIRE will only show the first eight amenity icons on the 'splash' page.

If you search again at HOTWIRE, then click the "Continue" or "View Hotel Details" links for each of the above, do you see more amenities than just the eight you've listed above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I proceeded to view more "Hotel Details."

The Main Gate hotel is in fact the Gaylord.

The hotel located in LBV was missing another detail--CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES--still unsure.

Another question for 12/20/07-12/21/07

4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney--69.00

RESORT

POOL

FITNESS

RESTAURANT

BUSINESS

INTERNET

GOLF NEARBY

Please start a NEW TOPIC for the additional stay.

Did you make a decision/purchase for the first stay request? Did you ID the second hotel asked about or are you no longer interested in that one?

Please remember to use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is this in addition to, or would it replace, the 12/15/07--12/16/07 dates you asked about earlier?

In addition to.
still deciding which date i want to go.

:) Please post back once your plans are firm.

Hotel offerings change all the time, so once you decide upon your dates, the hotels above may not even be the ones offered any more.

Thanks.

Is this in addition to, or would it replace, the 12/15/07--12/16/07 dates you asked about earlier?

:) Please post back once your plans are firm.

Hotel offerings change all the time, so once you decide upon your dates, the hotels above may not even be the ones offered any more.

Thanks.

Im confused where the breakdown is here. I have two dates I would like to go. You posted for me to start two topics because of the two different dates mentioned in the same thread. As of today both are still listed in Hotwire for the same price, dates, and area. I may even go both dates, which is why i asked for them. What is the problem with answering both threads? The sooner you would have simply answered the questions the faster I could have closed out the threads. No?

I'll make this easy then. I am done with this thread. I was able to find out the hotels for this date. Thanks. I will proceed to begin a new thread for 12/20/07 since I am interested in going this date as well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]