Priceline Hotel: Priceline help

vlapinta
By vlapinta,
in

I use priceline all the time for buisness when staying in NY City. I am usually going with one other person so I am not concerned about 1 king vs 2 doubles.

I want to get a room in FLL near the cruise terminal for a 1 night pre cruise stay. I wil be staying with my family. I am very concerned that I wil get stuck with a room with only one bed. Should I skip priceline because of this? or any suggestions on bidding on 2 rooms for a reasonable price that is at least 3 stars. I am going February 19 2005. Is it too early to book now? I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks,

Vicki

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's never too early to book if your plans are firm, but to get the best price i personally wouldn't begin to book this until September or so.

As far as 2 beds/2 rooms go you may want to consider Hotwire as there are a few Suite properties in this area (3.5* Embassy Suites and the 2.5* AmeriSuites) that would probably satisfy your needs with only booking one room. Both are identified in our FLORIDA HOTWIRE HOTEL LISTS.

If you check Hotwire and don't see either hotel offered, or they're offered but the price seems outrageously expensive, don't worry as you will likely be shown other hotels between now and Feb '05 and prices will likely come down to more reasonable levels as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]