Priceline Hotel: Trying to get 4* Omni Hotel Downtown Atlanta

Go Thrashers!
By Go Thrashers!,
in

Well I found it using your hotwire guide for $99/night. Which is still cheaper than listed on their website. I could gamble and maybe get it for cheaper on priceline. Its just my wife and I really like that hotel and would prefer to stay there. So I will probably end up using hotwire. The amenities matched those on your list for 4*/downtown Atlanta.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Please also post your results in this thread and, assuming you made the purchase thru HOTWIRE, we'll then move this entire thread to the correct section of the board.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I checked hotwire again today and it was up there for 99/night. I don't know why it wasn't there yesterday. But its back. One more question for you.

I need to get two rooms that weekend(12/21-12/23) one for two nights and one for one night. Am I better off doing two seperate transactions or can I do both in the same bid on priceline?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]