Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Downtown-SoHo-Financial) Holiday Inn Wall Street District

Rookfan
By Rookfan,
in

Hi together,

Now at the end I "won" the last outstanding day of my NYC trip. After I had no success with any 4* I was not patient enough and tried with 3*. Thought about Hilton or Sheraton or any else. And of course I did it via Savingsbarn.com !

Started with $140 and Downtown according to our budget. Then always $10 up adding the other districts and as

last - damned, forgot to delete Downtown as more than $200 should be too much for Downtown on weekend - got Holiday Inn. Yes of course in Downtown !

However their best flexible rate on this weekend day is $229, AAA rate is $218. Calculating the priceline fee I'd better booked directly on their net page.

That is what I learned from this ...

Thanks all together, mainly to Thereuare. It's a great job, I'll keep this board in mind for future US trips.

Glad to hear that you have your accomodations complete... now you can star focussing on other aspects of your trip.

Most of us have found, if you bid enough, you will eventually make a mistake. In the scheme of things, this one isn't too bad and i'm sure the property and location will be fine for just one nite.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the priceline SavingsBarn.com links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s) and have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]