NJ Saddle Brook-Teaneck Radisson Saddle Brook

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

Our stay at the Radisson in Saddle Brook NJ was satisfactory. The hotel is older with some updates. The staff was friendly and we were treated well. Our room was next to the elevator. I am told this is common for Priceline customers. The first night we heard nothing. It was a quiet day. However, the second night we did hear the elevator a lot. The windows of this hotel are poor insulators. The hotel is right next to the Garden State Parkway. We were warned on Trip Advisor to get a room away from the highway. I was grateful for the tip. Even the other side was noisy, but I am sure it was quieter than the side facing the highway. The hotel has the smallest bathrooms I have experienced in a motel/hotel, but is was clean and came with nice amenities of soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc. The Radisson is a converted Howard Johnsons, so there is not much that can be done about the bathroom size. The room was clean, but there were stains on the carpet. I just don't understand why hotel housekeeping does not give their employees some Resolve or other carpet cleaner to use as spots first appear. It would really help the rooms look like they were being maintained better. I have been running into stained carpet a lot lately, and I just don't understand it. In spite of these faults we were satisfied with our room for the price. When you are 10 miles out of NY City, it is hard to find reasonable lodging. We were there to visit family and we like to be near to them. Using Priceline is the only way to find an affordable place to stay. For $70, we felt we did well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]