Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) InterContinental Barclay

traveler4ever
By traveler4ever,
in

You could book the new 6 Columbus Circle thru Quikbook for $395/nite... rooms are notoriously small (bigger room is $433/nite) but it's a new hotel and reportedly very upscale and trendy... and the location is good too. You could use this as a cancellable back-up (if you want to cut your trip short by one day, or SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, the Friday nite is 'only' $315 for that nite)

As well, HOTWIRE has what is believed to be the Embassy Suites Downtown for $412/nite... another nice hotel, although a Downtown location, as well as other hotels at the 3* level in the $400 area.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Details for your 4-star hotel in Midtown East

Hotel Details

Check in:silkCheckInDate:Fri, Dec 7, 2007Check out:silkCheckOutnDate:Sun, Dec 9, 2007Hotel name:Hotwire Hotel Supplier

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

This just popped up today. I am hoping to bid on priceline for it, bid up to $380 using all zones, nothing.

Is this stay in addition to, or does it replace, your previous Priceline New York City stay?

The above is a match for the Millennium UN so that would be our best guess. (rated 3* by Priceline)

If you go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

For the same money, if you can deal with a small room, i would book 6 Columbus Circle thru Quickbook for $395/nite, or if you don't mind a Downtown location, i might also consider the Gild Hall which is slated to be very sleak and trendy, but is currently going thru a soft opening, so don't expect a full range of services and anticipate a few kinks... also thru Quickbook for $359/nite.

Both of these are cancellable up until a day or so before your stay so you may want to book either as a back-up while you continue to bid.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok thanks.

I already have the W union square as a cancellable back up at $479 + tax, I would like to try bidding on priceline but checked hotwire out of curiosity. The UN doesnt seem like great deal, but I noticed that was dumped into inventory leading me to believe things may slowly open up. Would like to bid no more than $350 on PL. Will try everyday and post results.

I've merged the threads rather than leave one of them unresolved with future users wondering whatever you ultimately did for the stay (or cancelled the trip for those dates)

While the W Union Square is very nice, i'm not sure i'd pay nearly $100 more for it than the Quickbook options offered above, which i would sooner use as a back-up if price is a factor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]