Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (Northwest) Fairfield Inn

sage
By sage,
in

Here is a new BetterBidding listing for HOTWIRE. Total cost is $187.88; hotel's website price is $89 per night so it appears to be a good deal.

Amenities listed are (with my own elaboration in parentheses):

Complimentary Breakfast (hot)

Fitness Center

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access (wireless)

Golf Nearby

The Marriott website says there is also an indoor pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi and that the rooms have recently been renovated.

I forgot to mention that I used BetterBidding's HOTWIRE link.

As a follow-up for prospective future purchases, the Hotwire price increased by $10 since my purchase. I looked at Marriott's rate and it also went up $10. This difference appears to be due to Fairfield's three-day advance purchase rate no longer being available for my stay this upcoming week. So, if one wants the better Hotwire rate for this property, it should be purchased at least three days before arrival date (this theory is supported by checking both rates another week out). Even if one waits until the last minute, though, HOTWIRE provides a nice 50% discount to the rack rate.

Unlike the other four Indianapolis Northwest Hotwire properties, this hotel is not at the Pyramids on Michigan Road; it is on 86th St near Interstate 465.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]