Priceline Hotel: Venetian

travelpjean
By travelpjean,
in

I will be in Las Vegas July 3-6. I am considering using priceline to go for the Venetian. I have a back-up reservation at TI for $367.00 including tax for the entire stay. I would like to get the Venetian at that price or of course lower. The only way I can think of to do that , is to bid on the Venetian twice, the first time for the 4th through the 6th, which it is now $153.00 on hotwire(123.00 for the 5th ) and then bid on the 3rd after that . Hotwire has it at $173.00 for the 3rd . I thought about bidding up to 110.00 on July 4- for two nights and then bid on July 3 up to $122.00. From reading this forum , I think that is what you call a split stay. I don't want to bid on the dates all together because, of the Sat. night stay which would be more expensive. Can you do this ? What happens at the hotel when they see that we have reservations for one night and then reservations for two nights. Does this become a pain? Have other people done this type of strategy? I'm curious as what would happen , for instance would we have to check in and out again of the Venetian by doing this or could I call ahead after doing this to make arrangements of staying in the same room in order to avoid checking in and out. I know it's early to trying to this but, I want to have a plan ahead of time and find out if it's doable. I also, realize that I may not get the 3rd at all of which we would have to stay at TI one night and then move. Thanks, in advance for your help.

If you bid 7/5 right now you can pick it up on priceline for somewhere between $79-$99.We have not seen the V won for less then $99 in a long time.But I would still start at $79,you have many free rebids for 5*.$99 seams to be the magic number now a days.If you bid 7/4 & 7/5 together I dont think $110 is going to be enough.Its going to take at least $130 if not $145 at this point.There will be no problem using two or three winning bids,they might make you go to the front desk each day to check out and back in again.I just got back from TI and your going to like the rooms a lot better at the V.TI does have a very nice pool area thats right behind the check-in desk.Venetians pool area is nothing special,but if your like me,you may never see the pool.If you want to see a show,Mystere at TI is great!Goodluck

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]