Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) La Quinta (Jamaica Court)

No worries traveler
By No worries traveler,
in

HOTWIRE will often show different hotels based upon the occupancy being above/below two.

The above hotel has not yet been identified. These amenities are sometimes associated with La Quinta branded hotels, so that would be our loose guess, but don't have a high degree of confidence. However, given the TA rating, i would feel fairly comfortable with this 'opaque' purchase.

Also, if you didn't see it, there is also a 3* hotel on HOTWIRE in this same zone for this same price (although it too has not yet been identified)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried to get the original 2.5* with the trip advisor 4.0 out 5 hotel, it went down to $44.00 but by the time I went through filling out all the information it got to end and said that it was no longer available. So I went back started my search over again and this time it came up with a 2.5* seaworld-I-Drive South for $49.00 but only a 3.5 out 5 for August trip advisor rating, and it had complimentary breakfast, pool and high speed internet. So I booked it.

It turned out to be the La Quinta Inn on Jamaica Court.

2.5* SeaWorld-I-Drive South

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

High speed internet.

3.5 trip advisor rating

$49.00 one night 2 adults, 1 child.

I am familiar with the area and happy to get the La Quinta, great location, just off the main drag, and walking distance to many resturants, amusements and stores.

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]