Hotwire Hotel: Help identifing Niagara Falls Ontario hotels.

moreofless
By moreofless,
in

Help identifing Niagara Falls Ontario hotels (12/07/2007 to 12/09/2007)

2.5-star hotel in Welland

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

OR

3-star hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario - West

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Also, I am now able to access Hotwire via the link on your site!

Not sure why you didn't think others would want to know the results of your purchase... please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for your each stay.

The 3* above is a match for the Peninsula Inn and Resort while 2.5* is a match for the Comfort Inn Welland, so those would be our best guess for each.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us konw how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am new to this site and I had some job related issues so it just sliiped my mind.

I have stayed at both of those properties. The Hotwire price is not that great of a deal for those facilities. Several times I have looked at Hotwire for Niagara Falls and I always seem to find a better deal with an AAA discount. 2.5 stars is generious for that Comfort Inn. The Peninsula Inn is very nice.

The Delta Meadowvale near Toronto was a far better deal than I could have gotten any other way. I gues it depends on the area...

• 2 weeks later...

Another person has decided to join us for our trip so now we need 2 rooms. We often stay at the Travelodge Bonaventure or the Day's Inn North. The Day's Inn is basic but usually offers a good price with the AAA or advance purchase discount. The Travelodge is a very nice property.

I did notice a lower price on Hotwire for a different 3* property:

3-star hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Our 3-star hotel suppliers include:

Doubletree, Radisson, Holiday Inn, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Any thoughts about what property that might be?

Also, the "Niagara Falls, Ontario" map shows an area in the United States. It would be a problem if we ended up in a hotel in the United States when all of our plans are in Canada.

When we pick where we are staying, I will link to it from your site.

The 3* above is a match for the Imperial Hotel and Suites so that would be our best guess.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there are actually two separate zones you're seeing on the map... one is Niagara Falls, Ontario and the smaller, slightly different shade of yellow zone on the right, is Niagara Falls, New York?

Thanks for using this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]