Hotwire Hotel: Amerisuites Fort Lauderdale?

mlgood
By mlgood,
in

I'm really just doing a little preliminary shopping for a pre-cruise night for Dec. 11/04. I know it's way too early but I just wanted to see how things are stacking up for that time. The weird thing is a 2.5 * comes up with all the amenities of the Amerisuites but it doesn't say 'Customer Favorite'. I did a search for June 11/04 and I do get the Cust. Fav. I hope this isn't a dumb question but is there another hotel with the same amenities in that area or does it have something to do with the date being so far away?

No way to know for certain if it's the same property or not, but this is probaby a moot point anyway since what is believed to be the Embassy Suties is available that same nite for $1 less... better hotel, better quality, better breakfast, better evening reception, and better price!

I've still yet to stay at an Embassy Suites and can't wait until i have the opportunity to try one, but i will be attending a function at one tonite and am looking forward to it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I knew that the Embassy was less and I'm really not ready to book this early and especially at those prices but I just thought it was strange that the 'customer favorite' thing didn't come up on the Amerisuites if it is that property. Just picking your brain to see if there is another property in that area that would have the same amenities. Thanks for your response anyways. Have stayed at the Embassy before and loved it by the way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]