BetterBidding Airfare Checker in USA Today

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Thanks!

I actually knew this was coming out but i thought it was on Thursday (when it appeared in the online edition) and i was upset that i forgot to buy the newspaper. Now that i know it's in the weekend i'll edition i'll be sure to pick it up!

I guess this may be a good time to launch the beta version of our Car Rental Checker :)

There are occaisional issues with one of the sites not 'accepting' the input data, but it mostly works flawless and i've yet to determine a pattern as to the sporadic incosistency. This can usually be corrected by clicking SUBMIT a second (or third) time... but i launch it in Beta to see the experience of others on their own computers.

Please report any bugs to me via PM or email (as i post this Orbitz seems to be giving me trouble, but i'm leaving for the day and will see if it works tomorrow)

Thanks, and enjoy our new (exclusive) tool!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]