Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Mission Valley-Hotel Circle) Holiday Inn Zoo

mchia02
By mchia02,
in

Priceline only guarantees a room which will accomodate double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel and you could receive a room with only one bed... is this a risk you're willing to take? If not, you can try HOTWIRE which will allow you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Let us know if you prefer priceline or HOTWIRE for this stay and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked a hotel through your link to HOTWIRE.com

3* Holiday Inn San Diego Zoo Area

Customer Favorite

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

I tried not to book hotels downtown to avoid the daily parking fee. But when I went to their Holiday Inn Webside and found out that the parking is $14 /day!!! I thought hotel circle hotels should not charge parking.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry to hear of the unexpected parking charge. This property is listed in the Hotwire Hotel List so you could have tried to ID it beforehand and researched the parking charges before your purchase. If you need helpin IDing any future properties feel free to ask for help.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had ID the property before the purchase. I was trying not to spend too much time making the purchase. It is only when I was trying to get direction to the hotel that I found out the parking charge.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION -PUT THE HIDDEN CHARGE ON YOUR LISTING

Parking, other surchage etc. So we know what they are before we purchase.

Thank you

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]