Just listing an old succesful bid:

Your Offer Price: $60.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $60.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$14.68

Total Charges: $74.68

Last minute trip and bidding was done on the same day about 3 hours before checkin. 1st bid was accepted. I am a Wyndham member but they would not take my acct number at checkin so no welcome amenities. No explicit room upgrade but got a nice corner room on a high floor. Toilet was the strongest and loudest I have ever experienced. Sort of like Old Faithful going off.

I was hoping for the Wyndham to get the free Internet access. When I hooked up my laptop, I couldn't get the connection working because my acct number was not tied to my reservation. I called the front desk to add my number and they refused again. I finally spoke to a guest services mgr and he agreed to add my number to the reservation. I told them I wanted the number in the system so I can track my hotel stays. As soon as that was done, hi speed surfing worked like a dream.

Didn't use the pricey valet parking as I found metered parking on the street. They have a Shula's steakhouse on site but the prices were outrageous so we ate elsewhere.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]