PA Pittsburgh Marriott Pittsburgh Airport

mikkirm
By mikkirm,
in

The Marriott Pittsburgh Airport is located approximately 7 miles east of the airport, just off Highway 60. I had no problem finding it; the exit is to your almost immediate right upon exiting the highway (Exit 2.

There is plenty of free parking. The hotel is a nice, mid-level business hotel. It has the basic business amenities, including a 24-hour business center, a gym, and a single restaurant and bar (plus a coffee bar).

Had no problems with check in. I was offered my choice of a king or double room. I took the king, on the 11th floor. The room was just off the elevator entry hall, but was still very quiet.

The room was large, with a great king bed. They have upgraded their mattresses and linens, and it was one of the more comfortable hotel beds I

• 3 years later...

The prior review is so thorough I'm having trouble thinking of anything to add. I was on the 10th floor, but otherwise might have had the same room. Wonderfully comfortable bed, quiet, fresh room.

Toiletries were more lemon-scented, but still very nice.

Email in the business center was free.

The pool was at a nice warm temperature, and the hot tub looked very inviting. I actually didn't do either, but did checked the temp on both.

I used the free shuttle service several times as I was mostly basing in PIT for a couple other trips. It was quick, on-time, and the drivers were uniformly friendly and helpful.

While I just went back and forth to the airport, one shuttle driver explained they go anywhere in a 5-mile radius. This includes a fairly upscale shopping center and several nice restaurants. It doesn't reach clear to downtown Pittsburgh, but I saw public bus service at the shopping center so one could shuttle there and then bus downtown.

They put out big platters of freshly baked cookies in the evening - chocolate and molasses when I was there. Great treat.

Front desk very kind and helpful and friendly.

Check-in very speedy.

My whole experience with this hotel was wonderful.

Romelle

PS - The Church Brew Pub downtown is totally amazing.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]