Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hollywood-West Hollywood) Best Western Hollywood Hills

jordan101
By jordan101,
in

The 3.5* is a match for the Hyatt Regency but the TripAdvisor rating doesn't match up, so i'm hesitant to guess that this is the property above. There has been an instance recently where a hotel was purchase and the TA ratings were way off base, so maybe there is an issue with the last update and match the ratings to the appropriate hotel? I have a guess on the 3* but that too doesn't match up with other things i like to use to confirm, so i'd say to just 'sit tight' with the above since your stay is so far away and see if things change in the coming weeks.

On the other hand, does the Beverly Hills zone work for your needs? On HOTWIRE there is a 4* property there (best guess i the Inter-Continental Century City?) for just $169/nite, and these two zones sit adjacent to one another.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just thought I would write and say a big thank you - we booked accommodation on 30 March 2008 for 2 nights - $123 per night with the same amenities listed below. It turned out to be the Best Western Hollywood Hills.

The amenities are:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-Speed Internet Access

We were actually going to book this through the hotel site directly because we couldn't see The Best Western Hollywood Hills listed on any cheap sites...until of course we came to better bidding. Just want to say a big thankyou!! After reading all the great reviews on Trip Advisor and having known a few people who have stayed at this hotel we are extremely happy with our purchase :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]