Priceline Hotel: 4* Orange County (Costa Mesa-Irvine) Westin South Coast Plaza

rivche
By rivche,
in

Used SavingsBarn.com.

First bid of $70 was rejected.

Second of $75 was rejected. (Added Buena Park to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Third bid of $80 was rejected. (Added Laguna Hills to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Fourth of $85 was rejected. (Added Seal Beach to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Fifth of $90 was rejected. (Added Anaheim Hills to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Sixth of $95 was rejected. (Added Fullerton to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Seventh of $100 was rejected. (Added Disneyland Area to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Eighth bid of $105 was rejected. (Added Laguna Beach to query because there are no 4* hotels in this area).

Could no longer bid because there are no other areas available without 4* hotels!

I was trying for these dates at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine (hopefully)!

Check-in: April 11, 2008 Friday

Check-out: April 13, 2008 Sunday

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for trying your bids thru the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

What is your maximum bid at this point in time? It's still very early before your arrival date, but is 4* worth double the cost of a 3* for you in this stay (as i think a 3* would currently be avaialble for less than half of what you've already bid)

Let us know your thoughts and/or current maximum bid amounts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I finally won a bid for 4* in Costa Mesa-Irvine.

The Westin South Coast Plaza

Costa Mesa - Irvine

686 Anton Blvd

Costa Mesa, California 92626-1988

714-540-2500

Check-In Date:

Fri, Apr 11, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Apr 13, 2008 / 01:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $110.00

Travel Insurance: $10.00

Subtotal: $230.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $38.22

Total Charges*: $268.22

I am not happy though, because I was hoping to get the Hyatt Regency in Irvine for a conference I am attending.

Does anyone know how to get out of a priceline deal?

Thank you for sharing your winnig bid with the board.

If you were hoping for a specific property HOTWIRE is often a better option... still no guarantees, but at least you can take an educated guess as to what you will get.

Guess you can use some of the savings for cab fare.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]