Priceline Hotel: "Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey" looking for room 10/28-10/29

jab13
By jab13,
in

Hi!

Looking for a nice (3* or better) room in Harrisburg/ Hershey area for this sun-mon for my anniversary.

Don't know much about the area or hotels. Sheraton Harrisburg caught my eye and saw some nice reviews -- any tips on bidding for this one or a similiar hotel? Any and all help would be greatly greatly appreciated (and would make my wife extremely happy).

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Thanks for following up your other thread...

You can't bid on a specific hotel. If you'd like to target a specific property HOTWIRE may be a better option since you can take an educated guess as to the property offered based upon the amenities shown. Priceline is often a little cheaper than HOTWIRE, so that is the trade-off.

Let us know which way you'd like to go... if priceline, let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy to follow. If HOTWIRE, let us know what is offered on a seach for your dates and we'll try to help you ID it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]