Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (River North-NMA) Wyndham

AaronJB
By AaronJB,
in

Wasn't planning on a 2-day stay, but had a $30 off 2 nights bidding bonus bucks coupon I wanted to use. So, $60 + $15 = $75 per night.

$60 is probably the lowest I've ever had to pay on a hotel outside of the city's traditional "slow period" (January-March)

Lowest rate on Wyndham website.....$260. Orbitz $288 and Expedia/Hotels each had a 10% off "last minute" $235. What strongly *appears* to be the Wyndham is showing on Hotwire for these days for $102 per night.

So, I paid $150 w/taxes. Had I booked through the Wyndham website, I'd be looking at about $500 more than that total w/taxes. Pretty wild.

Not a fan of the service at the Wyndham (this will be stay number 3 there via PL), love the rest of the hotel enough that it doesn't matter too much. Need to be next door (literally, so couldn't have worked out better in that regard) for an appointment at the hospital early on 10/23, so overall, I'm really happy. Rather than having to make my way to the hospital early on 10/23, I can literally just walk next door, which I think will be a real relief.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]