Hotwire Hotel: HELP: 5* BIG ISLAND who is it

CountryGal
By CountryGal,
in

I cant seem to figure this one out,,hotwire had two 5* hotels

one a customer favorite at 199 a night

the comments made in Customer Feedback says it has a double sink, marble bathrooms with a phone in the bathroom the hotel list all hotel's amenities and is beach front?? What hotel has a phone in the bathroom and has double marble sinks as this person seems to describe??

the other beach front 5* is a Customer Favorite! and thy say finest on the Kohala coast of the island of Hawaii. The room was impeccably clean, large with tasteful furnishings, original artwork and perhaps the largest bathroom I've ever seen, complete with separate tub and shower areas,,,sounds to me like the Prince Hapuna on that one,,,but why in the world are they selling it at 190.00 when u can go to Hapuna's web site and book it for 199.00 and have more of a decent chance at an upgrade??

thanks for your help!!

thank you for the welcome, nice to be here.

dates are as follows 9/15 thru 9/22

(Best Value) amenities are : 5 * 187.00 : costomer favorite resort, beach front,restaurants,pool(s) fitness center,buisness center,Golf Nearby,tennis court nearby,Spa Services, Children's Activities

I beleive this might be the Orchid at Mauna Lani but of course this is merely a calculated guess , i would appreciate your expertise in identifing this proerty...thanks

The 4* seems to match the Waikoloa Beach Marriott, but please double check location to make sure it's in the Kohala Coast zone.

Remember that a lot of Resort hotels have similar amenities, so there are no guarantees, but these identifications are very educated guesses and strong possibilities.

Since this for an extended stay, you can also see if the same hotel appears if you split the dates into 2 purchases. If so, then you can purchase the first nite (or two) and see the hotel, then if it satisfied your needs, purchase the remaining nites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]