Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (Crystal City) Courtyard By Marriott Crystal City

declaration1
By declaration1,
in

I was so worried about using Priceline for our stay this weekend in DC. I first went through all the areas right in DC adding each one at time in not particular sequence with 4 bids starting 80 then 90 then 100 and then 110. Was rejected all four times. My convern about expanding to Arlington and Crystal City areas was ending up too far from a Metro station. However, I said an little internal prayer, added Arlington and Crystal City areas lowered my bid to $60.00 per night for two rooms, and it was excepted at the Marriott Crystal Gateway. I was so glad when I read that this Hotel actually has a Metro Station inside so I do not even have to walk out of the building. Wonderful! And much less than I was going to pay had I been in the city. I have read very good reviews about this hotel. Just thought I would let folks know! :)

I was so worried about using Priceline for our stay this weekend in DC. I first went through all the areas right in DC adding each one at time in not particular sequence with 4 bids starting 80 then 90 then 100 and then 110. Was rejected all four times. My convern about expanding to Arlington and Crystal City areas was ending up too far from a Metro station. However, I said an little internal prayer, added Arlington and Crystal City areas lowered my bid to $60.00 per night for two rooms, and it was excepted at the Marriott Crystal Gateway. I was so glad when I read that this Hotel actually has a Metro Station inside so I do not even have to walk out of the building. Wonderful! And much less than I was going to pay had I been in the city. I have read very good reviews about this hotel. Just thought I would let folks know! :)

Not sure why the subject was changed by a moderator to 2.5* Courtyard.. It was the Marriott Gateway in Crystal City (Arlington) that I won and its 3*. That is what I had in the subject and that is the correct information.

Happy Bidding! :)

Not sure why the subject was changed by a moderator to 2.5* Courtyard.. It was the Marriott Gateway in Crystal City (Arlington) that I won and its 3*. That is what I had in the subject and that is the correct information.

Happy Bidding! :)

I edited the title of the topic based on what I read in the subject and matching the hotels in the list

Not being an expert in the regions of DC the best guess I could come up with from the information supplied was the 2.5 Courtyard.

Before I edit the title again, please confirm the hotel name and the priceline area as there is no match for what you've put in either Arlington or Crystal City.

Thank you.

Arlington

4* Westin Arlington Gateway

3* Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston

3* Hilton Arlington

3* Hyatt Arlington

3* Marriott Key Bridge

3* Sheraton National REVIEW

2.5* Courtyard

Crystal City

3* Crowne Plaza National Airport

3* Doubletree at National Airport

3* Hilton Crystal City

3* Holiday Inn National Airport Crystal City

3* Hyatt Regency

3* Marriott at Reagan National Airport

3* Radisson Reagan National

2.5* Courtyard by Marriott Crystal City REVIEW

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]