Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire changed my hotel

fabricman
By fabricman,
in

Booked a 3.5 in Orlando /Disney area/Seaworld, for June14-22. Won the Radisson at the gates to Universal for $54/night. This was about a month ago. Today recieved an advisory from Hotwire that the Hotel had been sold to Doubletree and that my reservation was still confirmed. When I looked at the rates when it was Radisson it was about $150/day and thought I got a good deal. Now I could book it direct with Doubletree for a military rate of $99.

I called Hotwire and they told me it was the same property with the same star rating and there is nothing they can do.

Any Advise??? Should I complain or sit back and relax ... I have about 20 transactions with Hotwire and this is a first.... :)

Please list all the amenties that are associated with this hotel (and perhaps some of your other purchases?) which can still be viewed by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's homepage. This will allow us to confirm what we currently believe to be associated with this property.

I'll then respond more specifically to your question.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]